Do you make Steampunk art? Here is your chance to shine! Costumes, accessories, gadgets, gizmoes, stories, photographs, paintings, and anything else your imagination can create is welcome at the Charity Maker’s Display and Competition.
Who can enter?
Individuals or Teams (no more than 4 people per team please)
What is the cost?
$5.00 per entry- no limit on number of entries.
1. Display must be able to fit through a standard door.
2. Entries must be accompanied by a 3X5 index card with maker’s name, age, contact number, title of entry, and a brief explanation of entry ( What is it? What materials were used? What was your inspiration, is it interactive? etc…)
3. Makers who wish to display their pieces but not compete may do so by writing “Display Only” on their cards.
4. Entries must be set up on Friday May 24rd, between 4pm-6pm.
5. Judging will be at 6:00pm. Entries must be picked up before 8pm.
6. Any entry not picked up by 8pm will become property of Vandalia-Con.
7. No animals, chemicals, or open heat sources are allowed in entries.
Multiple prizes will be awarded. Best in Show will win a $50.00 gift card to the Blennerhassett Hotel and Weekend Passes to Vandalia-Con. Judges decisions are final.